Careers at Roger West
We're always looking for great talent. If you’re passionate about marketing and technology send us your resume and portfolio. If you think you're up to the challenge then send us an email with the job title in the email subject line.
Junior Web Designer/Web Designer
Know how to tame a wild pixel?
We require an enthusiastic and creative ‘Junior Interactive Designer' to work with our award winning team of designers and developers. We are looking for a creative and self-motivated team player, if that’s you, read on!!
- Design Email Promotions and Email Newsletters
- Design Facebook custom tabs and Twitter custom backgrounds
- Design website icons, promo tiles, buttons
- Design secondary/tertiary web pages based on master design concept
- Design landing web pages and mini-sites for Internet marketing campaigns
- Professional web photography re-touching and color correction
- Maintain high design quality; ensuring that site visual content is consistent
- Assist lead designers in the creation of assets, production
- Be pro-active and outgoing in offering your help
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and handle changing priorities
- Proficiency in Adobe CS6 Creative Suite (Photoshop, Flash and Illustrator)
- Strong sense of design, layout, typography and branding for the web.
- Knowledge of current web design trends and techniques
- Understanding of web standards/ web browser capabilities and ability to create cross-browser and cross-platform compliant pages a plus
- URL of your recent work/portfolio
- Commitment: As a junior designer, you understand you have a lot to learn still. But you'll bring a good attitude and other creative interests like illustration, writing, photography, animation, motion or sound design, etc. People who do best in this job love art, design, music, games, pop culture, etc.
- Communication: Tell your team what you're going to do. Do it. Then follow up and make sure their expectations are met. Ask a lot of questions.
- Speedy: You may be a 'thinker' but you're also a 'doer.' This job can be monotonous at times, but if you do well, there's room for advancement.
If you meet all of the requirements, please submit or send your resume with a link to your online portfolio to email@example.com